Questions? Call Us! 623-696-0688
Permanent Makeup in Glendale, AZ
If you wake up each morning dreading that you have to put on your eye makeup because you know that it will have disappeared by the end of the day, you may want to consider a more permanent makeup solution: cosmetic tattooing. With semi-permanent and permanent makeup from Celebrity Lashes and Brow Design, you can have long-lasting beauty without the hassle of putting on eye makeup every morning. We specialize in cosmetic tattooing—also known as slide and tap—and our precision application allows our licensed esthetician to produce extremely natural looking results. As Glendale’s Top Rated Local® beauty studio, our skilled and experienced cosmetic tattoo experts are here to enhance your natural beauty with permanent makeup.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup
Permanent makeup is a minimally invasive cosmetic tattoo procedure which creates designs that resemble makeup applied to the eyes, brows, and lips. Unlike semi-permanent makeup applications, cosmetic tattooing employs permanent color pigments and styles which safely enter the dermis to create lasting color and designs. Here are some amazing benefits to be gained from a permanent makeup procedure:
- Professional permanent makeup applications look natural for effortless beauty.
- Permanent color pigments come in a variety of colors and are applied with skill and precision to create flawless designs.
- A cosmetic tattoo procedure can save you time getting ready in the mornings, and your flawless makeup will stay on all day without smudging or washing away with water and sweat.
- This cost-effective procedure can save on the costs of eyeliners, brow liners, lip liners, and more.
- While most clients will likely experience some discomfort, the pain experienced depends on the client’s pain threshold and area where permanent makeup will be applied. Every client is different and therefore experiences cosmetic tattooing differently.
- While semi-permanent makeup lasts about one year, permanent makeup can last from three to five years; both semi-permanent makeup and permanent makeup could require annual touch ups which we are happy to provide.
It’s always best to plan ahead before your permanent makeup procedure, so follow these helpful tips in the days ahead of your appointment.
- Plan ahead and allot a few days of healing time after your procedure.
- As the body heals itself after this safe procedure, be prepared for the possibility of experiencing slight swelling and oozing from the procedure site.
Make sure to have these beauty supplies on hand during the healing phase:
- Q-tips and gentle swabs for blotting
- OTC pain reliever like Ibuprofen
- Healing ointments recommended by your esthetician
- A good book, magazines, movies, and TV shows
Additional Semi-Permanent Procedures We Offer
In addition to cosmetic tattooing, Celebrity Lashes and Brow Design also offers microblading. By using a small blade to insert tinted color under the skin, we are able to enhance the appearance, shape, and color of your eyebrows. The result of microblading is thicker, fuller-looking eyebrows, so you can throw away your eyebrow pencil when you embrace microblading as a long-lasting solution.
Schedule With Us Today
Contact us online, or call Celebrity Lashes and Brow Design today at 623-777-4223 to book your cosmetic tattooing or microblading appointment.